Friday, September 13, 2013

Anthony Weiner to the prostitution scandal Hot 97 likens himself DJ Mister Cee

Anthony Weiner to the prostitution scandal Hot 97 likens himself DJ Mister Cee




Important role in the notorious BIG career , Mr. Cee, and Big Daddy Kane, the man to acknowledge their past with prostitutes from the streets for fear of losing fans and respect .

Mister Cee Carlos are living dangerously .

Loving whore Hot 97 DJ tearfully said " occasionally " takes a wild ride on Thursday admitted that since his unmasking - all people - Anthony Weiner 's .

After that, they drag him soliciting sex from a man that was caught on video Hot 97 station manager Ebro Darden After fessing up , Mister Cee rescinded his resignation and went back to work .

" It 's like Anthony Weiner situation ," he bids to become mayor of the still unknown perv sexting and the nom de Carlos has been using risk by revelations was that bad kayoed referring to former Congressman said during the dedication riveting radio .

Mr. Cee resigned Wednesday amid scandal . He said he is still in denial about sexuality said.
Johnny Nunez / WIREIMAGE

Mr. Cee resigned Wednesday amid scandal . He said he is still in denial about sexuality said.

Suspicion of soliciting a male prostitute was arrested four months ago the 46 -year-old deejay,, , a video surfaced of him when he already was dealing with demons .

"Here is the man to answer that I am going to keep , like me , that 's an old video ?" She said.

Whose real name is Calvin Lebrun , Mr. Cee, about his sexuality " still in denial " is recognized .

"I love women that I know, I love women that have been with me that any woman knows , " he said. "But sometimes I feel like a woman , a transsexual, a man 's desire ( oral sex ) ... and then I have to say that I 'm not gay I'm sitting here ."

No comments:

Post a Comment