Friday, September 13, 2013

Lesbian kiss while Johnny Galecki: Secret of Sara Gilbert

Lesbian kiss while Johnny Galecki: Secret of Sara Gilbert






Talk on " Secret " week continues , Sara Gilbert on Roseanne sitcom that year that her sexuality is kept secret revealed in Thursday 's show .

Gilbert , Johnny Galecki in time . "And he was super sweet and loved ones yesterday , and we started dating and he will come and we will go out and then I will start to get upset , " he said.

She told her that unless she be gay " taking it personally " felt up . "He was super sweet about it . "

More : Julie Chen 's secret

He did not tell anyone , even Roseanne Sara and her sex secret for a year . The show aired from 1988 to 1997 .

Even during this time are dating a woman 18 years older . "No one knew at the show , and be held confidential all the time . They came out , I was so scared all the time . "

Talk to her about gay people being helped to overcome this fear , but he suggests that part of this effect will be still afraid .

"I show or talk publicly about his sexuality , I still really scared. Making fun of me for sure or will try to do . " What is it costing me in , is a career that is still a part of me , and then ... "

But she is grateful for her life .

" Besides, I want to live a real life , we often do things like , ' It gets better ' - and it is better to have an amazing life , but people still do not conflict might want to know . along with it, and that different feel or do not feel scared that you can not be a part of . well. , and that it may be more important than any . "

Gilberte He will talk about the fact that Galecki is on alert . The answer is , " Yes ... I love you , and I really need it . , I 'm proud of you . 'll Be with you if you want and I 'll hold your hand . ' I was just so sweet . "

No comments:

Post a Comment