Thursday, August 29, 2013

In a new interview with Robert Pattinson describes his ideal girlfriend


In a new interview with Robert Pattinson describes his ideal girlfriend


Rob can any girl in the world but his next girlfriend is looking for something very specific turns out! In a new interview, the actor who exactly is looking for shows!

Robert Pattinson is now a single man is that he wants his next girlfriend, I started to think about it. They finally dawned on him that what he wants Dior ad, while shooting 27-year-old told Le Figaro that magazine.

Robert Pattinson reveals his ideal girlfriend

Rs Camille Dior perfume ad with a beautiful shot of the robe, sexy footage looked back, he realized he wanted to do like a girl.

"The kiss scene was watching footage, so I was already ashamed. Suddenly, Camille" Oh la la! "He glared at her and I said 'Are you kidding?' I thought the British would say, 'Oh la la! "One way to make fun of the French form. Among French women of the church will say that it did not. Then I had a French girlfriend with all its clichés would have realized that. "

Wow! Camille wants to date a robe that mean? Currently based in New York City is a 23-year-old French model. She is beautiful and we will be perfect for Rob. But maybe he wants to date a French stunner.

We also ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart is happy to hear that bet!

Rob new interview reveals sex secrets
In a recent interview Rob was very open, and in the fact that masturbation is a 2008 film Little Ashes.

"Something about you Google long enough to learn everything you'll know when," he said. "I eat, I'm sleeping with the look whenever you like masturbation, seems like what my poop ..."

He said that they forged it, so he really did not want cameras pleasured himself went on to explain that "just does not work," he pleasured himself in front of the camera so I "he added., my orgasm face is recorded for eternity."

No comments:

Post a Comment