Tuesday, August 20, 2013

New York Fashion Week 2014

New York Fashion Week 2014
We look for Fashion Week

Model in the socialite Lydia Hearst, a Moroccan prince and former Miss Czech Republic can not believe I'm hanging out with.



First, we discuss the latest oud and a lobster Thermidor Perfumes and Oysters Rockefeller (human, especially if the oysters were so much better back to New Orleans where I will have dinner in Manhattan the club they are charbroiled) now makes.
The restaurant's swank interior, deep plush royal red color, large vases with fresh cut stargazer lily. They came here in the '80s Warhol and return some of their staff, the change of venue owners and since then, of course, many times. But still most of New York's cultural and frivolous clear vibrato. Take your place as Debbie Harry and Paloma Picasso red with'd expect to eat a wonderful meal.

Take your place as Debbie Harry and Paloma Picasso red with'd expect to eat a wonderful meal.

Daily women's wear, including an editor from New York socialites luminaries and drop from the top few (which I've never heard of most), I do not recognize, and I'm introduced to most some of the top models. "He is from Online Fashion Week." "Oh, very cold."

A director (apparently taking a palm house in Cannes last May), turns to me and says: "By the way, I love your music. Gwyneth and I want you to come, we last night a small party on yacht're having. "

If you want to Gwyneth and I, on our yacht last night were having a small party is.

In one way, began to smile and nod vacuously.
The fear (Europe, South America and parts of Africa dodgy too much time remaining jitters).
Week two alternatives - the universe dreams about that), and others. Because, yes, two seasons dirty work for me to send to reporters later, I'm finally going myself.

Still in fashion this whole thing a little bit about how I was baffled. It all happened so easily, back in 2008, my band Echo Park (Echo Park, close to 200, Los Angeles, an ugly but "traditional hip" to be part of a club held in a very low-level fashion show games - square-foot apartment where I live).


No comments:

Post a Comment